Version 2.3 – May 2019
- Grid optimization and performance improvement
Version 2.1 – February 2019
Grid & Grid Wizard
- Added the ability to enable or disable edits or creates for individual objects on a grid. This can be configured on step 2 of the Grid Wizard under Object Properties for selected objects. See Object Properties in the user guide for more details.
- Renamed “Custom Code” to “Extensions”
Version 2.0 – January 2019
- User Group based grid access. Use Groups to categorize users by business role, department, or a different segmentation, and then associate groups to relevant grids. Groups control grid visibility, restricting end-users to grids that are associated to their group. Groups are available under the Organization. See Group Management in the user guide for more details.
Version 1.9.1 – November 2018
- Ability to support the Shared User option for Salesforce datasources. This option is available on the Datasource page. Once enabled the Salesforce API will be accessed as the specified shared user and not as an individual user.
Version 1.9 – November 2018
- Added Datasource name to the Manage Grids list
- Improved performance on metadata refresh for Datasources of type SAP
- Ability to resize parent and child columns by dragging the header.
- Support for filtering lookup fields for SAP datasource.
- Ability to support page-level summaries for parent object fields including sum, min, max, average. This capability is available on Grid Wizard 2 in the Field Properties widget.
Version 1.8 – October 2018
- Support for ownership based filtering for SAP objects, including: Account, Opportunity, ServiceRequest
- Support for the date literals in conditional formatting rules, including: TODAY, YESTERDAY, TOMORROW.
- Enhanced capability to select editable fields on the SAP Opportunity Appointment object.
- Ability to filter by multiple comma-separated values for SAP numeric and text fields, using the “includes” and “contains” operators. This capability is available on Grid Wizard 3, and on the grid in the User-Defined Filter widget as well as field-level filtering.
Version 1.7 – September 2018
- Filtering support of user list view for easier user management
- Ability to hide active grids by default from the Grids tab and Grid drop down
- Ability to clone a grid configuration
- Improved currency support for Salesforce datasources with single currency or multi-currency enabled
- Support for relative date filters for SAP and Salesforce datasources – in UI and in fpf/fpv parameters
- Improved support for lookup fields for SAP datasources
- Support for Note objects for SAP datasources
Version 1.6 – August 2018
- Enhancement to SSO functionality to support more IDPs
- Display Callback URL after enabling SSO
- Support mass update for SAP complex types
- Support for multiple fpf/fpv values to be set on a grid
- Filtering enhancements for fpf/fpv URL parameters and SAP complex types
- Support for relative date filters for SAP datasources
- Enhanced support for the SAP objects: Opportunity Notes, Task Notes
Version 1.5 – June 2018
- Ability to deactivate and reactivate users. See User Management in the User Guide for more details.
- Ability to configure lookup functionality for SAP lookup fields. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in adding lookup fields to your grids.
- Support for SAP numeric complex types in fpf / fpv URL filters.
- Filter validation messaging improvements.
- Usability improvements.
- Support for column sorting on list pages: Datasources, Grids (from both the Manage Grids and Grids tabs), Actions, Users, Login History.
Version 1.3 – April 2018
- Support for using Single Sign On with the user Federation ID. See the configuration option on the Organization’s Profile page after enabling Single Sign On.
- Support for SAP custom objects. Add custom objects by creating a Datasource with the type SAP Hybris, selecting the Custom OData Service option, and entering the Service URL. This custom object datasource will be available for configuration in the Grid Wizard. Custom object records can be viewed, edited, and created.
- Support for SAP objects: Account Notes, Contact Notes, Opportunity Notes, Opportunity Attachments (read-only), Task Notes.
- Handle SAP’s fields on Opportunity Item: Proposed Value (now read-only), Negotiated Value (Currency is read-only).
- Enable the record detail action on the grid for SAP datasources, only applies to standard SAP objects that support this functionality.
- Enhance the Single Sign On authentication flow for embedded Grids.
- Support fpf/fpv parameters for SAP grids even if the fpf field is not present on the grid.
- Support for hiding the parent row and relevant header elements when filtering by record id & fpf/fpv; use the hideParent=1 URL parameter. This option is only applicable when there’s a single parent record.
- Improved error handling for id and fpf/fpv parameter scenarios.
- Support mass updating on multi-picklist fields.
- Real-time data-type specific validation on Grid inputs and relevant modules, including Field Filter, Mass Update, User-Defined Filters.
- Improved datasource error messaging.
- Real-time data-type specific validation on Grid Wizard inputs for Filters.
- Performance improvements when retrieving and caching SAP metadata.
- Adjusted session timeout to 1 hour, provide warning to user 5 minutes before session ends.
- Styling, messaging, and usability improvements on the Login, Password, Organization, and Grid Wizard pages.